Replies

• Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Yes to Epsom salts!
  • TashaaaKayeee
    TashaaaKayeee Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've had this problem before. It was a pinched nerve. I went to the dr. and got muscle relaxers and an anti-inflammatory, which helped. The first time was about 8 years ago and it has popped up every one or two years. I just had a bout of it last week and I'm trying to find a more natural alternative to the drugs I am usually prescribed. If it is the same problem I have, then it will get worse if it's not treated. I would take it easy from exercise until you can see someone.

No gym for me. Got an appointment with my doctor tomorrow. Whatever this is, it sucks & I want to treat it before it gets worse because it's starting to hurt more. Lol.
  • FatWithFatness
    FatWithFatness Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Go to the Chiropractor, could be a messed up disk, pinched nerve, or hip alignment.
  • ejsilvi
    ejsilvi Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Yes I got back pain 20 + years - I think some of it is Stress, of life n some of it do to lifting n my job - epsom salt does help tiger balm too - n hot n cold too joint supplements work too along with fish n flax oil too also high amounts of vitamin C too .. good luck
  • TashaaaKayeee
    TashaaaKayeee Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    ****update.
    Went to the doctors today. It is a sciatic nerve. Greeeeat. So no working out for 2 weeks until the steroids help with the inflammation. Thank you everyone for the suggestions though. Highly appreciated.