Looking for more friends/accountability partners!

Options
I am looking for new friends on here! I am 27, just got married to my husband 6 months ago, we are currently trying to get pregnant! I am about 210 and looking to be around 140! I am 5'9. Feel free to add me!!

Replies

• Delaine1130
    Delaine1130 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • AlexandriaAmelia
    AlexandriaAmelia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Added you! I would love to have friends on here to keep me motivated! Feel free to add me. Good luck everyone!
  • haleyjester
    haleyjester Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am 28, married a year ago next week! I am currently 205 and 5 ft 6 in. I want to get down to about 150! I need some serious motivation lately.
  • anali411
    anali411 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love to add you just don't know how
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me! I'm 29, lost 57 lbs through healthy eating and working out, and love to give motivation and support. :smile:
  • laloolovesyou
    laloolovesyou Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey add me :tongue: was 192, now 155. goal weight is 130-135. anyone around the same weight as me want to help each other out !?
  • livelaughloveandfitness
    Options
    Added everyone that's commented!!
  • Jordan029
    Jordan029 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! I'm looking for more weight loss buddies!
  • claireariela
    claireariela Posts: 29 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I need to lose 15 kilos! (Which is about 33 pounds I think?) doing this to get back to competitive sport after 10 years of running away from it >_< (long story). Let's support and encourage one another! xoxo
  • Kelseyreyne
    Kelseyreyne Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am looking for new friends on here! I am 27, just got married to my husband 6 months ago, we are currently trying to get pregnant! I am about 210 and looking to be around 140! I am 5'9. Feel free to add me!!

Hi! I'm 27 and also married my husband about 6 months ago! I'm currently 215 lbs and would like to get down to 180. Adding you!!
  • saberika87
    saberika87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Need some more friends on here to keep me motivated! Add me if you'd like! Would love to help motivate others too!
  • MKC258
    MKC258 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need some motivation. About 240. I wanna get to 150-160. Hubby and I would like to start a family. Anyone interested in being accountability partner?
  • LaGrandePeche
    LaGrandePeche Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can do it! :smile:
  • PartyKardy
    PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Anyone can add if you're positive and committed :)
  • dpcjoyce
    dpcjoyce Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 52 almost 3 years ago I started at 245 lost 75 in 14 months! My motto was fit by fifty! Change in job position required me to travel 90% of the time has caused a serious setback. I've since retired and more determined! Starting over I'm 220 and thankful for the 25 I didn't gain back! My goal is 140. Starting over after a setback is SO difficult because you're constantly kicking yourself and always feeling that you should be able to pick right back up where you left off. Please add me I need all the support I can get and promise to reciprocate! Thanks y'all~!!!
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have two kids, need to lose 40lbs.
  • 44eab44
    44eab44 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm not a mum like most of you here! But I have just joined my fitness pal and would love to add friends to keep motivated. I am 20 years old 5'3 and looking to lose around 25pounde through clean eating and gyming! buuuut I struggle with binging which is where I need the support!
    Anyone can add me - I'd love to add people but don't know how!
    @long_for_me @PartyKardy @saberika87 @livelaughloveandfitness @claireariela @1musicgrl @jordan029 @AlexandriaAmelia