Replies

• Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Recipe and nutrition?
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    What are the macros for this? I am trying to find a brownie/cake recipe for my protein powder. I already drink one for a shake early in the day but I am trying to find something to make that is slightly sweet for a treat after dinner. I have been having trouble trying to find one that is no sugar, low carb and no dairy.

No luck so far :(
  • anaxmann
    anaxmann Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    For low carb and no sugar, I would recommend these, just replace the butter with coconut oil if butter bothers you. Like it says, do not overbake; I also reduce the erythritol and add a couple of drops of stevia because I think that balances out the sweet flavor.
  • norahkathleen
    norahkathleen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just tried the strawberry rhubarb crisp recipe from confessions of a fit foodie and it is so good! It is just strawberries, rhubarb, 2 T of real maple syrup, and almond flour...i had to make a second (full sized) pan because my kids ate it all almost before it was cool enough to eat. and considering we make maple syrup and our rhubarb is up, it will definitely be added to meal plans for a while!

i know it is not chocolate, but hope that helps someone.
  • Autumnhovey757
    Autumnhovey757 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Black bean brownies are good if you like them more fudgy than cake. You can use any box mix that suits you, a can of rinsed black beans and replace the can liquid with cold coffee. I put the whole mess in the blender and pour it out on a cookie sheet for thin brownies. It does not taste like beans at all.