Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Longest Streak

Options

Replies

• krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm at day 381 - I was super excited to hit one year, but I'm going out of town in August and I won't be logging on then.
  • jrwms714
    jrwms714 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    684 here. Really impressed with those whose numbers are larger. Plan to be one of them
  • DJDBB1994
    DJDBB1994 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Damn. My friend is coming up on 1000 days and I thought that was impressive until I read some of the replies here. Anything over a year is pretty damn motivating to see, honestly. Keep it up, everyone!
  • Spiderkeys
    Spiderkeys Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm well over 3 years in maintaining, It's been easier than I thought, and I'm still learning new things about it everyday, and I still log too, and sometimes I wonder why.
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • jyamiolk
    jyamiolk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    935 and counting
  • LewisAMartinez
    LewisAMartinez Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    70 days. Broken by backpacking in the Grand Canyon out of Web access.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1762 and still maintaining. I am so glad I did this.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,993 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    5 years is amazing! Congrats, OP and the others of you who have been at it so long.

I'm just coming up on my 1 year anniversary -- 8 days to go. It was difficult enough to achieve that but I'm happy with the results and hope to keep at it as long as you people have as well.
  • m289d
    m289d Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering if MyFitnessPal was posting a list of the longest streaks. I have not seen anyone higher than me in this list. I am at 2967. While that is a long time, the crazy part of it is the first 5 years I logged in on a desktop.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I will be here 6 yrs in May, I log in every day apart from when on holiday/vacation - hence not much of a streak but who cares about streak when I am maintaining my goal weight for almost 5 of those 6 years. Don't sweat the small stuff :smile:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I'm 1774. I lost 4 months because I went to Disney 4 months after joining and didn't bother to log as I had no idea how many calories were in the food anyway.

I go over way too much but I still log, lol.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I know ppl with longer streaks then mine; I'm at 2288