I am here

Options
OK I set this up about a week ago to help keep me on track, My name is Beverly I live in Denver Colorado I am gluten free a mother of 2, a step mother of 2, and grand mother of 2 wow that's a lot of 2's lol. Most of my kids are already gone from home I have 1 daughter who lives with us as she is going to College :happy: . Other then that I have always been a mom and let myself go and now it's time for me to find me find out who and what I am made of. I want to loose 51 lbs so I am in a health weight range. That's good for now I guess.

Replies

• dianerenem
    dianerenem Posts: 14
    Options
    welcome Beverly!
    I did the same as you, I think. I set this up a week ago - just to see how well it would work for me - and now I'm starting to get comfortable and find my spot.
  • srtiemann
    srtiemann Posts: 76
    Options
    Welcome Beverly,

Love all the 2's. Good luck with your journey of self discovery. I am trying to do the same.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Beverly!
  • bevsingon
    bevsingon Posts: 5
    Options
    Question how did you set up the goal weight deal below your photo, I need to play more on this sight as I can not find where to change my goals weight and time frame. Thanks
  • bean177
    bean177 Posts: 75
    Options
    welcome Beverly @ Colorado, this is Beverly @ North Carolina - we must unite in support!!!! B :happy:
  • bevsingon
    bevsingon Posts: 5
    Options
    Pleasure to meet you, support is always good no matter where it comes from. I travel to North Carolina from time to time for business