Getting married in 3 months...help me get my butt in gear!

Options
Roxymcqueen
Roxymcqueen Posts: 33 Member
edited May 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hey peeps, so I get married in August (any other August brides?). I've been on a constant diet (slimming world), but not really getting anywhere, so I've come back to mfp. I need as much motivation as possible to keep within my calories and to move my butt! Add me if you'd like to join my journey

Replies

• minkchops
    minkchops Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Roxy, I would suggest you Herbalife .. it's really effective. I lost 20 kgs in 5 months with Herbalife. It's my life saver
  • Lizzymxoxox
    Lizzymxoxox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in August too! Seriously need some motivation to get to where I want to be.
  • elizabeth19_s
    elizabeth19_s Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in August to. I need to lose weight been working out but no luck and eating right I know I shouldn't rely on scale but it's hard not to. I think I'm gaining muscle ...maybe I need to up cardio.
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! Welcome to MFP and congratulations on your wedding <3 I know you'll find tons of support here!
  • Roxymcqueen
    Options
    Hey!!! Welcome to MFP and congratulations on your wedding <3 I know you'll find tons of support here!

Thanks hun. I've added you as a friend :)
  • Roxymcqueen
    Options
    I'm getting married in August too! Seriously need some motivation to get to where I want to be.

Oh wow, what date is yours? mines the 19th. I'm starting to panic a little now. I'm definitely up for helping moivate you. We'll do it, i know! X
  • Roxymcqueen
    Options
    I'm in August to. I need to lose weight been working out but no luck and eating right I know I shouldn't rely on scale but it's hard not to. I think I'm gaining muscle ...maybe I need to up cardio.

Hey hun, what date is your wedding? It's creeping up do fast, isn't it!? I can't wait, but I just feel my body isn't quite how id imagined for my special day.....we will get there though! X
  • melinajames
    melinajames Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    September bride here.

Welcome to MFP and best of luck !
  • Chezzie1984
    Chezzie1984 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married September 2nd.
    Need to gety *kitten* into gear otherwise my dress won't fit.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you all.
  • Yevgeniya888
    Yevgeniya888 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations ladies