Looking for ANY in home Cardio routines

Options
Soo it's May and I'm 5 months into breaking my "get healthy" 2017 resolution. Struggling with getting on track but I refuse to give up on Trying to get my *kitten* up and to the gym, track, or whatever... Looking for some in home Cardio routines.. Any & all suggestions are welcomed.. Please

Replies

• snb25
    snb25 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Have a bunch of cardio workouts to do at home.i don't go to the gym being that I have a 6month old so I do all my workouts at home
  • weightloss_acc
    weightloss_acc Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am in love with Fitness Blender. Their are selveral cardio workouts on youtube!
  • weightloss_acc
    weightloss_acc Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I lost 84 pounds by doing them.
  • snb25
    snb25 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Skimble is a awesome app.endless workouts
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    JessicaSmith TV

http://jessicasmithtv.com/10-cardio-workouts-better-and-less-boring-than-the-treadmill/

Walk At Home - these are low impact aerobics without the choreography

https://www.youtube.com/user/walkathomemedia

You can find some of these on DVD also. Look at Target, Wal-Mart or Amazon. Check your local library too.
  • MazzyToday
    MazzyToday Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I second "Walk at Home." Lots if levels and durations, and no scary or hard-to-learn stuff.
  • lmmitchell18jh
    lmmitchell18jh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been doing home workouts for over 5 yrs. Lost 60 lbs. I also have Multiple Sclerosis so I stick with the modifier most of the time just because I have balance issues. I have several different ones that I like. If you want any suggestions or advice feel free to ask.
  • tunaboi
    tunaboi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Insanity is a great in-home cardio to do. There's a 60-day program routine that will give results if you follow the videos to the end!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I like the stuff at darebee.com
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Get dvds from your library, like Zumba or other dance workouts. You don't need any equipment for those but good shoes.
  • Ashley1986x
    Ashley1986x Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love Fitness Blender, they have some great workouts
  • Ashley1986x
    Ashley1986x Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Also Gillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is good
  • wdedoelder
    wdedoelder Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    If you have Amazon Prime, they have an exercise series that is free with Prime. It has several variations including weigh training, HIIT, ab work….. I have been doing that along with jogging a few times a week. Of course I have not lost anything, but that is a different story :)
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I have a fitness glider and take long walks for cardio. I just went out today and bought an aerobic step platform. Technically, it's for my strength training, but now that I have it, it's not at all unrealistic to think it might get used for cardio too.
  • Kryssytine
    Kryssytine Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, I have my parents, they are elderly so leaving my house for gym time isn't a big option for me. where can i find fitness at home routines?

• Kryssytine
    Options
    I am in love with Fitness Blender. Their are selveral cardio workouts on youtube!

Fitness blender, I'll definitely be checking those out....Thanks
  • Kryssytine
    Options
    wdedoelder wrote: »
    If you have Amazon Prime, they have an exercise series that is free with Prime. It has several variations including weigh training, HIIT, ab work….. I have been doing that along with jogging a few times a week. Of course I have not lost anything, but that is a different story :)

OMG, I didn't even know Prime had such things...thank you
  • Kryssytine
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »
    JessicaSmith TV

http://jessicasmithtv.com/10-cardio-workouts-better-and-less-boring-than-the-treadmill/

Walk At Home - these are low impact aerobics without the choreography

https://www.youtube.com/user/walkathomemedia

You can find some of these on DVD also. Look at Target, Wal-Mart or Amazon. Check your local library too.

SUPER AMAZING thank you.
  • Kryssytine
    Options
    WOW, thank you everyone for your suggestions. I should NOT have a problem finding anything now. I appreciate it.