Can you believe that I'm starting over again!?

Options
I always get on MFP and tell myself that I am going to track my foods, etc. Annnd I do for a bit but then I go forever without getting on here. Well, here's to round 743... Lol. Let's hope I can stick with it long enough this time!

Replies

• MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Don't give up. *kitten* gets tough but you can do it. I find self evaluation helps. Ask yourself where you went wrong and take steps to not repeat it. Sometimes its that simple, sometimes it not. I'm no expert. Good luck this go around Brittney!
  • brittneyyvette19
    brittneyyvette19 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I've been consistent in the gym for over a month now so that's different! Hopefully that's the game changer for me!
  • celestestar
    celestestar Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Here is round two for me, last time i wasn't counting calories
  • momschulz
    momschulz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been there....doing that again! :) Gonna get it this time!
  • cease_warren2011
    cease_warren2011 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've done the same several times. Don't focus on what you didn't do. Focus on what you are doing now. Anything more can become overwhelming.
  • kejonas101
    kejonas101 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can't tell you how many times I've lost it only to fall off the wagon and eat again...something happens illness, kids, family visits I stop tracking what I eat stop working out and the weight goes back on. Two years ago I lost over 50 lbs and was down at 205lbs. I went to the Drs last month and was back up to 277 lbs none of my clothes fit and I I was in a rut. My blood pressure out of control. Again a lot of this was due to stress and other changes beyond my control at which point I comfort eat and wasn't caring about what I was eating and drinking. My blood pressure is now back where it should be, I've lost 16 lbs so far been to the gym every day. Focus on one day at a time if you have a meal that wasn't so good don't worry about it one isn't going to matter just don't make it two or three and stop.
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Round 2 for me as well. First time I was very successful in taking off more than 100lbs. Got remarried, got lazy, stopped counting, stopped exercising and put on 65lbs again. So now I'm back, am down 19lbs since February and still going strong. You've got this!!
  • sfisher07
    sfisher07 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'll feel ya! Same story here as well. Baby steps! Consistent at the gym for a month is a great start!
  • MichellePatte92
    MichellePatte92 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    We all understand and most of us have been there. This was my billionth try, and I've made it further than I ever have before. Just gotta keep yourself in check, which is way easier said than done.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I start over every few weeks. Today, for instance, I'm starting over after having had an extraordinarily high calorie day yesterday for no good reason. I'm not going to unplug for a few weeks or months of self-indulgence. I'm just going to keep on keeping on.
  • sandielfay
    sandielfay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Glad to know I'm not the only one! Starting again today after a few months of misbehaving. :)