How do you weight yourself

Options
2»

Replies

• MelissaCagle
    MelissaCagle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Morning with clothes. My floor in the bathroom isn't even so I have my scale in the garauge where it is even.
  • helly_zgb
    helly_zgb Posts: 39
    Options
    in the morning, without clothes
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    AM naked
  • rllewell
    rllewell Posts: 234
    Options
    Every morning, first thing in the morning without clothes and after bathroom.

I remember one time going to the Doctor's for an afternoon appointment and they weighed me with clothes and I was like 6 lbs heavier than that morning!
  • christmre
    christmre Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    morning, no clothes, after bathroom :)
  • grmacgirl
    grmacgirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Morning, no clothes, after using the toilet and before consuming water (for meds) and food.

The only exception is when I've just been to the doctor's office. I usually go straight home and step on the scale wearing whatever I was wearing for my appointment to make sure that we're more or less in sync.
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I weigh in the morning after a trip to the bathroom, with clothes on. I always weigh-in wearing the same outfit so it does show me being heavier, but at least doesn't change from week to week.
  • Aloxander
    Aloxander Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    :tongue: Just like Adam & Eve......ALL BARE in the morning before showering I was once told to do it that way by a nutritionist I don't know why though. I didn't understand her philosophy.
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    In the AM without clothes after the potty
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Nearly every day
    first thing after I wake up and go potty, naked
  • deesjourney2fit
    Options
    Naked and in the morning, after I potty of course! hehehe
  • mrk34
    mrk34 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Try to weight yourself in the morning. Wake up, use the bathroom, take off your clothes, and step on the digital scale.

I weigh myself every day.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Like most people here. Naked, after the bathroom, first thing in the morning before drinking or eating anything. Heck, I sleep naked. Not about to get all dressed up for the scale. :bigsmile: