Looking for friends with similar stats!

Options
So, I'm 5'6", female, and started at 235lbs. My goal is 150, then I'll see how I feel, and decide from there if I want to continue losing weight or start maintaining. I have tons of friends with all different stats on here that are great for motivation, but I'd really like to talk to people who are in the same boat as me. I've already lost 7lbs, only 78 more to go, so if you're in the same range, add me!

I'm accepting friend requests from anyone, though! :)

Replies

• goolhc
    goolhc Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome, i try to loose something like 100lbs. I almost here for 40 days and so far it work quite motivated for me to read all the story's in this community. I put my self on the scale today and lost 15lbs from the start.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    We are pretty similar in Stats
    SW: 217
    CW: 205
    GW:143
    Im 5'4

Request me if you want! :)
  • MichellePatte92
    MichellePatte92 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Added you both! :)
  • Tommygirl_Swag
    Tommygirl_Swag Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm at 228 and what to get back to 190
  • OY74NmFGBL
    OY74NmFGBL Posts: 384 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi you can add me if you like. I've been sticking to my lifestyle change since last June. Really my first main goal was getting under 200 but it kept going from there.

HT 5'6
    SW 210.5
    GW 145
    CW 138
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Welcome! You'll find tons of support here. I started at 244 and am currently at 161. My goal is 130. I know we can do it!
  • Cathietc
    Cathietc Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I started 70 days ago at 286. I am now down to 242 (44 off) and working toward 160 (82 to go). I'm looking for friends to share motivation with