Starting Again....

Options
I guess it's good to start again. I thing that's good.

Replies

• tracikearns
    tracikearns Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Starting again is better than quitting! Stick with it, you can do it!! :)
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I agree its way better than quitting. I'm on my second time of losing this weight and I know there have been so many others in this same boat supporting me on here!!

Good luck!
  • jojobeans2
    Options
    Seems like I have been starting again.... every monday!

Good Luck
  • Tanamoor
    Tanamoor Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks. I need to learn how to deal in a healthy way with the many stresses in my life. I feel that eating allows me to rest. The only time I rest is when I'm eating...therefore eating becomes a reason to rest. I have to allow myself to rest without eating.
  • Tanamoor
    Tanamoor Posts: 4
    Options
    That sounds familiar.
  • nfrank43
    nfrank43 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've started again like 4 times. This mfp is new because I really started again. I closed my old one and wanted to start fresh! So its OK, as long as you don't give up or quit.
    602870 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello :)

I truly understand. When I'm stress food becomes my comforter. The more stress the more food I eat. I'm trying now to excercise more instead of eating. I'm going into my fourth week and I can tell a difference in how I feel and I'm sleeping a little better. Don't give up you can do it. No that you are not alone. Take Care
  • jenng38
    jenng38 Posts: 105
    Options
    Tana that is amazing insight..sometimes, well a lot of times it is hard to know why we eat. I have been starting over again for 2 years :) and it took some scary bloodwork numbers to whip me into shape. Now I am starting over too, and this time its for life. Change is hard but somehow it's much easier when your staring down the barrel of the diabetes and heart disease gun. Good luck :)
    Jenn