Need motivation

Options
What are some at home core workouts?

Replies

• chotradat2017
    chotradat2017 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi There!! I love Xhit workouts on YouTube but I recently started this new program and I'm just so excited to get a hold of something that actually works! I don't normally reach out to people like this but I can't keep it to myself I want other people to reach their goals too! Since I started this weightless program about 1 month ago and to be honest I haven't even been watching my diet as closely as normal and I only workout two or three times a week and I have had amazing results. I've lost a total of 20 pounds and 5 dress sizes so far... I've never been so pumped about going to the beach in my life. Bring on the summer!! As a mother I felt exhausted all the time lack of energy and drive but since I started taking this amazing program I feel alive again. I have so much energy to get my workouts done and be the mother I've always wanted to be. It's so hard to balance life with work, parenting and being fit and healthily. I know how it can be a lot. The struggle is real. If you are looking for something with real results just message me. I've tried everything on the market and nothing compares to this. You are not alone! If you want more info please just add me to facebook Christine Hotradat inbox for more info. I would love to share all the details. If I can lose the weight anyone can!! Best of luck everyone