Pet Peeves!

Options

Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    When random people send me a message, and I see they have no MFP friends.
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    When random people send me a message, and I see they have no MFP friends.

This is a major red flag. Creep alert

Both of you should check your DMs. :p

I only had 6 creepy messages, none of them were from you :'(

doods I have no mfp friends. does that make me creepy?
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Sivadee00 wrote: »
    When someone grabs your jewelry (to look at it), an article of your clothing, or pats you on the back.

I'm just saying not everyone likes to be touched.

true, the first time i explain that it is never proper to touch me; the second time i stop them; third time i fire them or hurt them... there is no forth time :)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    People who make sounds when eating. Shut your damn mouth and chew the damn food! You do not need to smack your mouth around like a cow chewing cud!

So my mother is not the only person who uses this phrasing to describe the action.

Don't worry, it annoys me as well. Ugh.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    marelthu wrote: »
    People who scuff their feet along the ground when they walk and people who push elevator and walk buttons over and over like it makes anything happen faster.

I watched a teenager on a scooter do this with the crosswalk sign yesterday. Made for some entertaining stoplight viewing.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Using the wrong form of to, two or too when typing. Same with your/you're and there/their.

Can't say exactly why it annoys me, but it does.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Using the wrong form of to, two or too when typing. Same with your/you're and there/their.

me two!

.... people should always use proper grammer when their trying to loose wait.
  • Strivetobebetter76
    Strivetobebetter76 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

me two!

I couldn't have said it better myself haha
  • michelemcnt
    michelemcnt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Cigarette butts on the ground instead of disposed of properly. Butts are toxic trash.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

me two!

sanmik4mig0a.gif
  • tomwasilj3w
    tomwasilj3w Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    It really bothers me when people camp at a certain machine in the gym. Sitting on their phones, hardly doing any reps and waiting extremely long lengths of time between sets. Straight set up camp and isn't leaving any time soon. I sure hate that
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    It really bothers me when people camp at a certain machine in the gym. Sitting on their phones, hardly doing any reps and waiting extremely long lengths of time between sets. Straight set up camp and isn't leaving any time soon. I sure hate that

just ask to work-in

most people will say: yes

if they say: I only have two sets left

reply: great! I'll work while you rest.
  • tomwasilj3w
    tomwasilj3w Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Ya no, these people are the type that say "oh I have 8 sets left" when really they're saying I have no idea what I'm doing or how long I'll be on this machine
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    When people that are driving in front of you and are clearly going below the speed limit and not only that but there's only one lane.....
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    "Sharking" in the parking lot. Seriously, it will not hurt you to park further from the *kitten* door and walk. No need to aggressively shark spots and be an *kitten* simply because you can't be bothered to walk the extra ten steps to the store.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    DasItMan91 wrote: »
    When people that are driving in front of you and are clearly going below the speed limit and not only that but there's only one lane.....

Cruise control and deep breaths :laugh:
  • Strivetobebetter76
    Strivetobebetter76 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    "Sharking" in the parking lot. Seriously, it will not hurt you to park further from the *kitten* door and walk. No need to aggressively shark spots and be an *kitten* simply because you can't be bothered to walk the extra ten steps to the store.

I actually prefer to park far away. I can't stand the morons that have no respect for other people's vehicles and bang them up with their car doors or a shopping cart. I once had an old man open his truck door into my camero door. I walked over, looked at my door, glared at him. I did this a couple times. He hung his head in shame and looked scared. I didn't lose it on him though cuz he only hit my door guard so there was no damage. But that is the reason I always park out near the edge of the parking lot.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

I actually prefer to park far away. I can't stand the morons that have no respect for other people's vehicles and bang them up with their car doors or a shopping cart. I once had an old man open his truck door into my camero door. I walked over, looked at my door, glared at him. I did this a couple times. He hung his head in shame and looked scared. I didn't lose it on him though cuz he only hit my door guard so there was no damage. But that is the reason I always park out near the edge of the parking lot.

Me too...my last new car got a dent from someone in the first week..
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Me too...my last new car got a dent from someone in the first week..

That is why I don't think I ever want a brand new car...I like them to come to me with a couple of scratches