Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NEW BIGGEST LOSER TEAM CHALLENGE BEGINNING MAY 8TH!!

2»

Replies

• Wiccandothis
    Wiccandothis Posts: 860 Member
    edited May 2017
    150Tonya wrote: »
    Hi
    I am at 210. My goal is 150. Looking forward to the post!

I will add you to the challenge. Make sure to check the spreadsheet to see what team you will be on.
  • _confunded_
    _confunded_ Posts: 11 Member
    Hi, I know it's past the cut off date, but I just saw this challenge and noticed a few others were able to join today - is it still possible to be added to the group? SW is 210.
  • Jorra10
    Jorra10 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi. I just saw this challenge. I would really like to join. My current weight is 163.4lbs.
  • teresaglz21
    teresaglz21 Posts: 77 Member
    Same ^^^ My weigh is 292.6. please let me know if there is still a chance
  • Wiccandothis
    Hi, I know it's past the cut off date, but I just saw this challenge and noticed a few others were able to join today - is it still possible to be added to the group? SW is 210.
    Same ^^^ My weigh is 292.6. please let me know if there is still a chance
    Jorra10 wrote: »
    Hi. I just saw this challenge. I would really like to join. My current weight is 163.4lbs.

Make sure you have all requested to join. Once accepted, I will enter you on a team and send you a message with the link to the group and the team you were placed on.
  • Memerex5
    Memerex5 Posts: 55 Member
    I also realize the lateness but I have just requested to join. Dr just started me on another diet. Hoping to have some structure as your is set up.
  • lfoster360
    lfoster360 Posts: 11 Member
    I just saw this challenge is it too late to join in.
  • februarypennies
    februarypennies Posts: 3 Member
    I just saw this challenge. Is it too late to join?
  • Wiccandothis
    Today is the last day for late sign ups. Don't miss out!
  • lfoster360
    lfoster360 Posts: 11 Member
    I have a coworker that may be interested. I'm definitely going to give her a heads up.
  • cyranda63
    cyranda63 Posts: 614 Member
    It said I had to be approved
  • swatrmlon
    swatrmlon Posts: 33 Member
    I would love to join
  • Wiccandothis
    swatrmlon wrote: »
    I would love to join

What is your starting weight and I'll place you on a team.
  • swatrmlon
    swatrmlon Posts: 33 Member
  • Wiccandothis
    cyranda63 wrote: »

I show that you have been approved. Send me your starting weight and I'll add you to a team.
  • cyranda63
    cyranda63 Posts: 614 Member
    cyranda63 wrote: »

I show that you have been approved. Send me your starting weight and I'll add you to a team.

My weigh in day is Friday and
    May 5, 2017 weight is 216.4
  • Sinacul
    Sinacul Posts: 22 Member
    Hey ...I was in the last time and it really helped. I've been slipping since we ended and need help with the accountability piece. any chance I am under the wire to join please? 175.6
  • emilyrosefranc
    emilyrosefranc Posts: 17 Member
    I know I'm late, I started this journey on 8th May and would really like to squeeze in if possible. My starting weight is 236lbs.