Looking for friends

Options

Replies

• tom_scfc
    tom_scfc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Please feel free to add me, over 100 pounds to lose. We can do this!
  • junebb
    junebb Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi- I am starting over again with this. Would love to be able to give others support- please feel free to add me! I would like to lose 15-18 lbs by August, but my long term goal is to be down 30-35.
  • jwcsanders
    jwcsanders Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to new friends, I have about 60 lbs to lose.
  • mikeynooms
    mikeynooms Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too! :) Add me I'm not sure how to request on here!
  • sjerotic
    sjerotic Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I've been up and down and up and down for the last 10 years. I was at my heaviest about 4 weeks ago when I decided to finally get this going again. I am down 11 lbs and am hitting a wall because the romance of a healthy diet and exercise is wearing off. I need people to keep my on track!! Add me and we can do this together.
  • fightforitmp
    fightforitmp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Feel free to add me :smile: I have about 30lbs to lose.
  • crushingitdaily12345
    crushingitdaily12345 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends... please add me! 39/m Wisconsin here...

Have been on MFP for 55 days... down 31 lbs so far, and have been loving it.

Cool people welcome!
  • becker7006
    becker7006 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can add me looking for friends to help keep me motivated and I can keep motivated
  • Cathietc
    Cathietc Posts: 66 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Add me also. I had over 120 pounds to loose and after doing well on my own for 2 months I find that I am not holding myself accountable as well as I was when I started and can use all the support we can give each other.
  • Blufae33
    Blufae33 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me please!! Just started this journey again and I need motivation :# Have about 60 lbs to loose to hit my goal weight.

• Cathietc
    Cathietc Posts: 66 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Together we can do this People
  • misscola
    misscola Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i have 30lbs more to lose!
    this is my 2nd attempt, hope i will persevere through!
  • pawan245lbs
    pawan245lbs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me - 57 Lbs to crush.. !
  • HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am in maintenance, but I am trying to do a refocus on my healthy habits and maybe lose few vanity pounds pre vacation! I also share daily photo dairy of my food every day for the next 43 days (until my vacation), step count and workout of the day, and this is how i lost the weight originally so may be helpful

• sandy1340
    sandy1340 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • drmckellar
    drmckellar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm new to MFP, just been logging for a week :smile: On a mission to lose about 90 pounds so could use some buddies to help spur me on!
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    1150+ day streak and counting, very active, i post my workouts and diary openly. here to help anyone as best i can. feel free to add me if youd like.
  • KetoKristin1
    KetoKristin1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    need friend
  • fitwithmeg
    fitwithmeg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, this is for all of you. We could all definitely use more friends in this struggle we call health.
  • BrooklynBooty
    BrooklynBooty Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I'm new and I have 110lbs to lose! I'm looking for accountability partners!

Hey girl! I have lost 106 lbs so far. Add me and I will help you with whatever I can! :smiley: