Wireless Headphone Recommendations

Options
Hello, hello, fitness friends,

I was wondering if anyone could give me any good recommendations for some wireless headphones for the gym (not big bulky beats, rather little ones that you can stick in your ear). I find it ridiculously annoying that for most of my leg day exercises and/or compound movement sets, I can't listen to my music because my leggings don't have a pocket for my phone. And rather than buying a bunch of leggings with phone pockets, I figure that getting wireless headphones is the more practical way to go.
In short - does anyone have any wireless headphones that they've used and really loved? I'm looking for fairly small and good quality headphones.

Thank you!!

Replies

• ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I use a brand called Taotronics. Good quality and below $50. I have been using that brand for over 6 months
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    Options
    ABabilonia wrote: »
    I use a brand called Taotronics. Good quality and below $50. I have been using that brand for over 6 months

I use Taotronics also (bought them on Amazon) and they are good quality. Also much better sound than the (more expensive) Plantronics I was using before them.
  • maryskey
    maryskey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I bought a $40 pair of SkullCandy bluetooth headphones... specifically.. Skullcandy Smokin Buds 2 Wireless InEar Headphones Model: S2PGHW-174. Love them! They're awesome.
  • clairelizzy1972
    clairelizzy1972 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    another vote for taotronics. it was a christmas gift last year, the best thing I got! i like that they magnet together when not in use.
  • mcraw75
    mcraw75 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
  • JasminPetals
    JasminPetals Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Alright, looks likes TaoTronics is the way to go! I will check them out!
    Thank you guys :)
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    I would probably want ones with a built-in HRM if I was in the market for a pair.
  • yellingkimber
    yellingkimber Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I saved a ton by buying a $10 fanny pack / running belt for my phone and continuing to use my $5 headphones.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    @yellingkimber I learned the hard way that phones and running don't always mix terribly well:

26579079160_48021c2ae9_o_d.jpg
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I am actually looking at getting a set of audiobone as I have wireless and not too keen on them atm...
  • yellingkimber
    yellingkimber Posts: 229 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @yellingkimber I learned the hard way that phones and running don't always mix terribly well:
    I learned the hard way not to buy phones with glass screens ;)

In all seriousness, it'd be impossible for my fanny pack to accidentally open while I was running. It's a pretty tight seal.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I had so much anxiety buying my new headphones. Literally ripped the cord out of the jack on my old corded ones. I got MPOW cheetah headphones on amazon. Their customer service looks amazing. Every negative review (and there weren't too many) of them was replied too by the company and they sent them a different pair to see if they helped and a lot of people edited their complaint and said that their problem was fixed.
    The MPOW cheetah's stay in really well for me. I run 5K occasionally, elliptical, weights, abs, pushups, burpees and they stay put the whole time. Just occasionally push em in, but that happens with every headphone except big ones. They were around 20.99 when I bought em. They also offer MPOW swift models of the headphones, so I'd highly suggest either MPOW brand and explore their choices! I've had mine 3 weeks and they have been working great. They even have a charge of 8 hours!