PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Options

Replies

• sweetcherae
    sweetcherae Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I feel successful, although I am not yet to my newly revised GW. When I started in Jan 2nd I wasn't even sure if getting back to the 130s was possible. I felt horrible mentally and physically. I am 5' 2.5, 34 years old, I've had 3 kiddos(7,5,2 years old). Today I weigh 136 lbs. my goal weight is now 120. I KNOW I can do this. I just wanted to share because I'm just so excited. I am BURSTING with energy and new confidence. I just feel so great :D The picture with santa is the only photo I have at my starting weight of 183 lbs. I wish I had forced myself to take the first progress picture in January but I couldn't face the camera. And I was so afraid of jinxing myself. I was avoiding the camera at all cost. The family picture is from September when I was at 175.

This is so inspirational to me
  • roboliciousbob
    roboliciousbob Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thank you @sweetcherae
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    @PartyKardy you have wonderful style! And your trip looks like it was a blast--party on!
  • MsMaeFlowers
    MsMaeFlowers Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    mghaffar89 wrote: »
    Four months in :)

I know this isn't much, but I'm excited. :D

I LOVE your hair!!!!!!

Agreed! I would steal it if I could :P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!