Becoming the Me I Imagine

Options
I am new to this site! My name is Elizabeth. I am 28. I have a long way to go but each step is a step in the right direction!

I am looking for new friends on here who want to lose weight, who would like to possible be epals on here or thru email, someone that can encourage me and help me stay on track. I would also do the same of course!

Anyone interested? Come on....you know you are!

Replies

• SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am trying to lose over 100 pounds. There are tons of people on here that have so much advice and support to offer. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Me! Lol I just got back from vacation where I ate what I wanted whenever I wanted and am finding it a little challenging to get back on the wagon, so to speak. :blushing: Feel free to add me and we can help each other out
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. everyone on here is so nice and will support you.
  • vrodriguez87
    vrodriguez87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    welcome! i joined abt 3 weeks ago, i love it! its an awesome site to meet ppl with the same goals and everyone is very supportive :happy: im sure you will have no problem making friends!
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Just getting started today myself :] Feel free to add me also if you like. Good luck with losing some weight, remember any weight is progress no matter how small! I gained a few pounds last week, I was on vacation with some family I hadn't seen in years. I woke up this Friday to found I had lost half of what I gained :) So happy hehe. Hope you find much happiness in your journey aswell!