30.2 lbs of total weight loss!!! #byebyeboobies

Options
ColeyBear1104
ColeyBear1104 Posts: 91 Member
Today marks the day I hit my 30 lbs weight loss mini goal! I'm starting to get some feedback from people stating they see a difference in my body, but the funniest comment I got was from a very good friend of mine.

As we were having a very serious conversation, catching up after several weeks of not seeing each other, she stops midsentence and says,

"You literally have no boobs anymore, and they used to be big."

I laughed so hard and realized we were best friends because of moments like these.

As for losing my boobs, it's a trade off I'm happy to make!

Replies

• jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I started getting all my compliments now at 30 lbs lost too, and my boobs took a very large hit on the loss. That's alright, I'll take what I can get to make the scale go down!
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Funny you posted about this. Just this past week I was getting dressed and finally noticed that there was a major gap in the way my bra was fitting. So I grabbed the measuring tape to see what my actual size was and I am down 2 cup sizes and one band size to the bra I was previously wearing. I went from a C to an A! Goodbye boobies is right.
  • msima1002
    msima1002 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I went from a D to a B up to DD! I miss my normal sized boobies :p lol #notalone
  • norahkathleen
    norahkathleen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i started getting healthier just as my littlest was starting to stop nursing...bye bye is right. geez. :D
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    #trapsarethenewtits
    Bwahahaha!

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It's all about that body shape. I'm top-heavy, so I retained, proportionally, more of my breasts, and actually went up a cup size as my band shrunk from a 40 to a 32. I could not say the same about my butt. You know those old man butts? Uhhhh.

Also, you know those people that get back boobs when they get too overweight? Those are the ones that don't lose so much on top when they lose weight. I never got to back boob territory with my weight, but it was comin'.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!