Re-introducing myself. New friends appreciated.

Options
Name:Brittni
Height:5'4/162cm
Weight:268lbs/121kgs
Goal:125lbs/56kgs
Hey MFO community,
Starting this journey again 18 lbs heavier than the first time which sucks but I'm not scared of it. I feel it in my gut that I won't be as willing to give up this time because I'm in a better place in my mind and my life now.
I want to get down to around 125lbs/56kgs since that seems like a safe place on the BMI chart. But honestly I just wanna feel better than I do now.
I'm taking a few vitamins (woman's one a day and b-12 1000 mg), counting calories, and taking my newly adopted dog Benny out on walks daily so far. He's my walking buddy haha. Looking to join a gym in town, going to try their 24 hour free trial with my room mate on our day off.
Any new friends are greatly appreciated.
Let's push and inspire each other! :)
Thank you for reading!

-xoxo B

Tl;Dr- I'm back at it again, let's do this!

Replies

• MazzyToday
    MazzyToday Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love both your username and your TL;DR.

You've got a good attitude and the right tools. You've got this!
  • amelisegb
    amelisegb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Brittni, its also my second time using the app with a bit more weight than when i first started lol. Its awesome you have a puppy to help you out on your journey!! He'll be your biggest cheerleader and motivate you to get walking :)
  • Syoung623
    Syoung623 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! This is also my second/third time trying the app- took the 30 day free premium trial this time. My name is Sammy, I'm 22, 5'2" and 145, looking to get down to 125. Would love to be friends for support!
  • npotter1103
    npotter1103 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! This is my first time on the app! My name is Nicole, I'm 27, 5'4" and 198, looking to get down to 145! Would love to be friends for the support!
  • mbria4355
    mbria4355 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is my first time on this app and the feedback and support is awesome!! You have an awesome attitude!!! Keep it up! You got this!!
  • Cathietc
    Cathietc Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it again too, and just as heavy as I was the first time. I'm determined to reach my goal weight this time
  • lilyjean4
    lilyjean4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New to this app and hoping it will help me reach my goals:) Also hoping to make new friends to share this journey with!!!