Modivation buddy?

Options
I'm trying to find someone who can help motivate me and be supportive and I can do the same for them. I'm officially at my highest weight and am starting a strict diet and working out 5 days a week. I'm at 191.6LB and setting my first goal at 20LB.

Replies

• npotter1103
    npotter1103 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello :smile: would love to be motivation buddies! I am in need of the same; some motivation and accountability. Feel free to add.
  • noe2018
    noe2018 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can rely relate. I'm at my highest weight too (aboit 175-180) and I'm definitely need of a motivational buddy. I'm new to the forums, so please feel free to add me
  • lmyers132625
    lmyers132625 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! 5'8" and 180 pounds. Not feeling too good having gained 20 pounds in the last year while in my masters degree program. Graduating Friday! Time to get the weight off!
  • LauraFranklin1
    LauraFranklin1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I would love to have more "accountabilibuddies"
    It seems the more attagirls one gets, the more inclined one is to push forward!
  • marcielovescupcakes
    marcielovescupcakes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I sent out friend requests
  • Kelseyreyne
    Kelseyreyne Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for more motivational friends! I'm 6' tall, 215 lbs. Looking to get down to 180 with a short term goal of 200! Logging daily and working on increasing my activity and hoping to get into the habit of working out 5 days per week.
  • daniksac
    daniksac Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me too