Suggestions to keep busy when bored at work.

Options
MegaTunez11
MegaTunez11 Posts: 200 Member
Looking for suggestions and ideas to cure boredom at work. Games, websites??? What do you do?

Replies

• Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Minesweeper, Solitaire, MSN Messenger.....wait...I'm dating myself aren't I.
  • Rob_in_MI
    Rob_in_MI Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Clash, Trivia Crack, Tumblr, wasting astonishing amounts of time on this app
  • MegaTunez11
    MegaTunez11 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    how about from a work computer..lol
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I like to visit the forums here.
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Go into the lunchroom and sample other people's food. If you really like something, go ahead and have the rest. After that, go down the hall to the bathroom and very quietly wait for someone to come out of the stall. Leap out and roar loudly at them.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Work?
    Lol, I know, SOME people have jobs where they don't have to pretend to be busy every single second. When I groomed, I always had novels for the days I had a bunch of noshows.
    Overdrive is a great appthat conbects to your library card for digital books.
  • ItsBetterThisWay
    ItsBetterThisWay Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Games? Why don't you actually do work while at work? If your job isn't challenging you enough you may need to evaluate that.
  • suzreen
    Options
    Go around to your co-workers' desks and tell them how to do their jobs, what they're doing wrong, how they could do it better, what the others are saying about them behind their back. That should stir things up a bit.
  • suzreen
    Options
    Also, go to your co-workers to request a company wide meeting about the problem of lunch theft from the refrigerator.