cabul3
cabul3 Posts: 210 Member
....that i STILL have a headache, tummy ache, and couldn't sleep last nite :oS

Remind me NEVER to do that again....

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Ironically, this is how I feel on my cheat days. I'm on a low carb diet. On cheat days, I'll have a big, carby meal. I'll enjoy every minute of it. Then after, I usually feel like crap.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Never do that again! lol
  • clockhead
    clockhead Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    awww dont stress, I aways say the weekend does'nt really count! get back on the wagon today and no worries!!!
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I did that the other night at work (I work in a restaurant). I told my husband that if I say I'm craving bad food at work again, remind me of how I felt the next day.
  • tireetje
    tireetje Posts: 49
    Options
    I never realised but before i started 'dieting' (healthy eating) i used to feel awful after every meal! and problem sleeping and things. Since my healthy days i feel fine after meals :) and on my bad days i feel sick after meals too. just shows healthy eating is so much better for you! x
  • mckshowie
    mckshowie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    know what? i slept like crap last night... and i didn't even think to attribute it to the 4 bowls of fruity pebbles that i had for dinner...

i think you're on to something.
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I went to the movies and had buttery popcorn last night. Feel like crap today and slept like crap last night. Blah. I hate it. And totally not worth doing again. Stupid cheat days.

Next time I will know I have to use a lot more moderation because my body is no longer adjusted to all the junk.