Travel Wishes?

Options
2»

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    $2200 is not a lot to spend on a vacation, but, I would take that money and use it for an All-Inclusive Resort in Mexico (since you are on the West Coast). Meals and drinks are all paid for and you can just relax by the pool.
  • WandaVaughn
    WandaVaughn Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Ireland
    Alaska
    Australia
    Those are the top 3 places to see in this world for me!
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Greenland, to put up a couple of first ascents. I'll sleep in a tent. I've been wanting to go back to see Utah, Colorado, and Montana again. Or the Methow. I'm easy.
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Look up the Adventure Bus. They have trips within your stated budget and are super fun.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I would take my kids to San Diego. I lived there for 10 months while my husband was in the Navy training. I loved it there. We are on the east coast now and airfare for a family of five is crazy.
  • dale050467
    dale050467 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    anywhere in the Caribbean, well except Grand Turk.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Well, I already met my wish of seeing Japan (I got to live there, even!), so I'd choose a tour of the UK, probably. Possibly Germany, Greece or France. Kind of want to see Australia and S. Korea at some point, too.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Great Britain.

Or the New Zealand Lord of the Rings tour.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Tahiti with a bud to surf
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thailand. On $1100 USD that can actually get you more than 12 days if you're being frugal.

I'm actually doing this trip soon, solo, and for more than 1100 USD. Why? Because I've earned the chance to experience something new and SEA happens to be a great place to stretch your dollar.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Yep - Thailand for me too.
    Beach Hut and relax.
  • ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Iceland or New Zealand.
    I'm a huge fan of mountains, agriculture, and unpopulated areas. I need serenity, green, and minimalism.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Iceland or New Zealand.
    I'm a huge fan of mountains, agriculture, and unpopulated areas. I need serenity, green, and minimalism.

We are alike. Both on my bucket list. Just looks incredible on video. Cannot imagine being there! One day.
  • curborough
    curborough Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    USA..maybe orlando or new York. I love anywhere in the states
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Rome, I am a history geek and plus it is beautiful there
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I'm already fulfilling one of my travel dreams in September because I'll finally go to New York. With the extra money, I'd probably go to Boston or make it a second trip and go up to Norway and Iceland.