Finished my first week

Options
I wanted to give this website a try. So here i am, one week from the start and I tried to keep my list up to date. I have lost 2 lbs. my first week! I really like the way this is set up and I am going for another 2 lbs. this week.

Replies

• wan2b_fatfree
    Options
    I lost 90lbs in 8 months using BLC online...Biggest Loser Club. This program is EXACTLY the same but FREE. If you stick to it, it a "T", the weight will MELT away!
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    PearlMarie_3gen_11484 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    that is awesome keep it up!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Keep up the great work! It only gets better, and easier to use the site as time goes by. Enjoy!
  • volfan22
    volfan22 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! 2 lbs gone! :0) Keep it up, it gets easier to log in and post foods - especially once you have built up your diary with stuff you eat consistently.

Welcome! Feel free to add me if you need friends/motivation!
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first week too and I have been so pleased with the site - I find the exercise and food diaries to be very user-friendly, I like being able to create little journal entries whenever I want, and best of all, the community here is really amazing. I have to work on not being too addicted to MFP! Congrats to the OP on finishing the first week, too!
  • Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! good for you!!!!
  • shiggyshane
    shiggyshane Posts: 215
    Options
    congrats! keep it going!
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I love this site. Tomorrow will be the end of my first week using this site. The pool on her are amazing. Keep up the good work!!
  • michelle_vankat
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment - keep up the great work!
  • DGSki
    DGSki Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!! I lost 1.5 the first week I actually tracked what I ate. Feel free to add me as a friend for more motivation!