• stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    check Examine.com for general advice regarding mix/match
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Pharmacist indeed.

If you're taking any prescription medication, make sure to list those as well.

Every time my dad gets a new med, I take the entire list (including when each is ingested and in what quantity) to the pharmacy and they run a check for me to make sure there's no nasty interactions (which already happened, reason why I do this now...).
  • ejsilvi
    ejsilvi Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Y are u taken the amino's ? Some should be taken on an empty stomach
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Are you taking all the supplements for a particular reason, or do you just think it's a good idea?
  • mikesright
    mikesright Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of taking these for mainly weight loss & to experiment with how my body reacts. just need to know the most efficient & safe way of going about it. I bought a few of these today and I had some left over from a few months back. but it just doesn't seem like a good idea to take like 20 pills a day lol...

ive been on a good diet and workout regimen for the past 30 days without taking anything. I'm not on any medication and I don't have any health issues
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,870 Member
    Options
    mikesright wrote: »
    I'm thinking of taking these for mainly weight loss

I don't think any of those are designed to help a person lose weight.

• ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    flaxseed oil
    C supplement
    B complex supplement
    CLA
    L-Lysine
    glucomannan
    epa/dha
    green tea coffee bean extract

wheatgrass
    chia seeds
    L carnitine

Just take the B Complex (it's cheap and can't hurt) and use the rest of the money on food, which will supply all of that other stuff. Chia seeds are food btw and fulfill the same job as flaxseed oil.

They don't help with weight loss.
  • mikesright
    mikesright Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    better digestion, feeling fuller, tissue health. none of them are specific for weight loss o know that, I was just stating my end game. & I'm experimenting & are these safe to take together..?

im 5'11 male 27 years old. I started off at 292lb (almost 21 stone). I stopped drinking alcohol & stuck to only water & I've eaten only healthy & worked out 5 times a week, sometimes twice a day for the last 25days and I'm down 15lbs (1 stone)
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    better digestion, feeling fuller, tissue health. none of them are specific for weight loss o know that, I was just stating my end game. & I'm experimenting & are these safe to take together..?

im 5'11 male 27 years old. I started off at 292lb (almost 21 stone). I stopped drinking alcohol & stuck to only water & I've eaten only healthy & worked out 5 times a week, sometimes twice a day for the last 25days and I'm down 15lbs (1 stone)

If you're determined to experiment with these supplements to see if any affect your health or well-being, you'll need to introduce them one or two at a time. If you don't control the variables, you'll have no idea which ones, if any, make you feel better or worse.