Feeling Strong Day vs Feeling Weak Day

Options
For short I call FSD vs FWD. On my FSD when I wake up really feeling great and there is no room for falling short on this day. I remind myself to plan my activities, Write almost every action down. It will come handy. Trust me. I put on my best, look in the mirror and brush on my makeup. I do not allow a phone call, kids, parents, friends, society to take that away from me. In fact I include them as situations arises thru out the day. I remind myself to stick with it because it feels good. I'm taking charge and staying in charge. I know I'm unable to solve the world's problems so today I will just focus on me. I move with a pleasant attitude. I actually say hello to almost everybody I pass or smile. I know I will some day need that back from someone else.
vs
FWD. Even-though it's my feeling weak Day for short term, But to most computer gurus FWD means forward: Therefore when the going gets rough, I immediately sense it and tell myself oh no not today - not me buddy. I'm forwarding you (FWD) to utter space or some where. Be gone! I don't need this and no one around me need it either. I gather some backup strength from (FSD) I turn on my best radio station loud or favorite music. I take in a deep breathe because I know this too shall pass. With that in mind, I reach for my notes from my FSD read it and follow it. Before you know it, it's gone in about an hour or two. You are energized. Call it your challenge Day. But guess what. You win. We can over come a lot just by making references to the good days or times. Keep them close by.

Replies

• imma_rosta
    imma_rosta Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I like it! Sometimes my FWDs come as a couple days in a row. NOT GOOD! I'm going to try this new attitude on those days. Sounds like a great idea :)
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I totally know what you mean! Some days you can take on the world. Other days all you can hope for is remembering to wear pants.
  • noely1974
    noely1974 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of writing down your good days to refer to on the bad, i think this could really work!!