NSV: I need new work trousers! [Pic Included]

Options
vegandoenut
vegandoenut Posts: 3 Member
I'm getting married in September and I'm determined to get back down to a size 10. This morning I put my black work trousers on (size 16) for the first time in about a month and they are really big on me. I can put them on/take them off without undoing the button (the very same button that in the not too distant past would painfully dig into my stomach when I sat down).

It's been a real encouragement because I'm only weighing myself once a month so it's a strong indication to me that I really am making progress!

:)

yyf3twk33aqd.jpg

Replies

• rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Amazing achievement! There's nothing like a good NSV! Looks like you are down to about a 12 now?

Have you bought your wedding dress yet and if so, what size did you order?
  • norahkathleen
    norahkathleen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    nice work! looking good
  • FelinaDC
    FelinaDC Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job! May I ask why are you only weighing yourself once a month?
  • KristaaDawwnn0831
    KristaaDawwnn0831 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    FelinaDC wrote: »
    Great job! May I ask why are you only weighing yourself once a month?

More than likely it's because your weight fluctuates so much to where you should weigh yourself less rather than more and get discouraged by the numbers going up a few lbs then give up . I THINK it's recommended the most at once a week .
  • ladypew
    ladypew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Same here! Went in to Primary yesterday and for the first time in my entire life I was able to get up a size 10. I used to be an 16-18. Good luck with your goals.
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. That's one of the thing that really sucks about weight loss you have to upgrade your wardrobe a couple times. Continued success
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!