View diary

Options
CasperR0se
CasperR0se Posts: 9 Member
Looking to add people who are willing to not hide what they eat daily. I would like to see every aspect of others journey. I want to be able to pull meal idea from you and also be accountable for what I eat cause I will not hide it my diary either. I know I will have my bad days but I'm hoping to see that I'm won't be alone and can get back up. Let's help each other.

Replies

• rsmotivated
    rsmotivated Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi, I sent you a friend request. My diary is open.
  • ChristopherLimoges
    ChristopherLimoges Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I've had mine open for some time now, you should be able to see it.
  • infinitynevermore
    infinitynevermore Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. You can add me if you like.
  • eisel83
    eisel83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request, mine is open and I've been logging for a while. Anyone else reading this is welcome to add me as well.
  • BuggedBear
    BuggedBear Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, but you're not likely to get any meal ideas from me. I eat under calories, but I don't eat 'well'.
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    My diary should be open to friends. I have good meals and not so good ones. I try my best to make healthier choices, but as long as I'm roughly meeting calorie goals then I'm doing alright. So some days I have lots of protein, veggies, and complex carbs, other days I save some calories and exercise more so I can eat ice cream or chips. But I log honestly (if I eat chips I log it)so if you don't mind that, friend request me.

Being down almost 50 pounds of my 90-100 pound fat loss goal means something is going right for me!
  • tomwasilj3w
    tomwasilj3w Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to the public. What's there to hide? Nothing I'm ashamed or embarrassed about that's for sure
  • CasperR0se
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Well, for me it can some times be shameful and embarrassing. But that's just me. I don't mind putting it out there now cause I'm trying to be accountable for what I eat. Still not ready to open it up to everyone just friends. But hey maybe someday soon I'll be where you are.
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I'm at maintenance now, but try to get a little bit of deficit most days to make up for errors because I approximate a bit more now than when I was losing. Confession: I did not weigh my banana this morning!
  • Aisha_E
    Aisha_E Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just sent your a request. My diary is open to friends.
  • livesinpjs
    livesinpjs Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just started this journey a couple of days ago, I assume my diary is open. I need more ideas of healthy things to eat so I have sent a few of you friend requests so I can lurk the diaries. :)
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open!
  • CasperR0se
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the add. Looking at what others eat helps me figure out what I can eat.
  • Aarjono
    Aarjono Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to the public. I'm a vegetarian, and some days I eat better than others.
  • dawnellemom
    dawnellemom Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, if anyone wants to add me~