Can't stay motivated, looking for friends!!

Options
I'm a 20 year old college sophomore trying to reverse my recent weight gain after my over 50lb weight loss my junior/senior years of high school. I was doing so well logging in my calories for most of April, but the stress of school work and finals has gotten to me and I fell of the bandwagon again and started eating bad foods again. I'm looking for friends that can help me stay motivated!

Replies

• kHanson95
    kHanson95 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me!

I'll be 22 in June.
    I'm planning my wedding, my son's first birthday, trying to buy a spendy car seat, stressing over finances, depressed because I hate my body, and depressed because I have no friends and I've recently had a falling out with three family members, not to mention that I'm beating myself up for being a stay at home mom and not wanting to struggle to bring in an extra couple each month. I think the "staying at home" bit is the hardest on me, on top of everything else.

I am a ball of stress, and I really need some motivation, too...
  • bullrider3572
    bullrider3572 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Levi and i'm a Food and Nutrition major. I know the struggles of staying on track with your individual diet while juggling life (I have my own struggles as well). I would love to lend a helping hand as well as learn from your experiences. Feel free to friend/message me