GARMIN CONNECT FRIENDS

Options
I have a Garmin vivosmart watch and need some friends! I need that extra motivation! I'm not sure how to actually add friends so if anyone has info lmk!

Replies

• Running_and_Coffee
    Running_and_Coffee Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to friend you but also don't really know how to do it! My user name is storyjorie. I use the Garmin Forerunner 235 and LOVE it!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,064 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    You search for the username in connections in the side menu. To accept you also go into Connections and will see a pending request.
    91p6ybfvnk6h.png

If you search the forum and use advanced search there are a couple of Garmin groups here.
  • haleyjester
    haleyjester Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! Thanks
  • haleyjester
    Options
    My username is hapyke for Garmin if anyone would like to add!
  • RobBasss
    RobBasss Posts: 65 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I just got a vivosmart 3 and ordered the fenix 5 but its on backorder... anyhow added you. I could only do it from garmin connect website, how do you add it from the phone app? My username is simply Rob
  • haleyjester
    Options
    RobBasss wrote: »
    I just got a vivosmart 3 and ordered the fenix 5 but its on backorder... anyhow added you. I could only do it from garmin connect website, how do you add it from the phone app?

I went to the Connections tab and there is a search at very top, just type user name in!
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    My name is Rebecca0224, I sent you a connection request.
  • RobBasss
    RobBasss Posts: 65 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    RobBasss wrote: »
    I just got a vivosmart 3 and ordered the fenix 5 but its on backorder... anyhow added you. I could only do it from garmin connect website, how do you add it from the phone app?

I went to the Connections tab and there is a search at very top, just type user name in!

Just found it, you click ... more, then connections. DUH :p Thanks
  • predcoach17
    predcoach17 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hope you don't mind but added a few of you in my garmin
  • 2Luverly
    2Luverly Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm Amy or can also be found under Luverly. If you'd like to Connect via Garmin and/or here send me a request.
  • KikisFitnessJourney
    Options
    Im also looking for some friends
    My user name is Kiki
    But ill likely add y'all
  • Meelisv
    Meelisv Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Active Fenix 3 user here. Username is Meelisv on Garmin Connect as well
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Vivofit 2 user here, user name is cheryldumais. There is also a Vivofit user board here, don't think you have to be using that exact model. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103767-vivofit-users
    There's not alot of activity so we could use some new blood. Feel free to add me. I have added any of you I could find.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,064 Member
    Options
    Hey folks I have set up a garmin connect group for those using MFP with GC - https://connect.garmin.com/modern/group/2267431/feed

If you're in the app you can find it by going into the side menu choosing Groups and searching for "My Fitness Pal Buds"