ready to change

Options
I'm Annie.. I'm 25 and I have a 3 year old. I hate the way I look, and the way I feel. I hate how when I wake up in the morning my back hurts, I hate that I don't feel pretty in anything I wear [even though I wear NICE clothes]. I hate that when I look at my self I feel sick. I hate the way I let my self go. I don't feel comfortable in public, and when my friends want to go to water parks, I make excuses not to go. That's not me. I want to be fun and out going.. My I don't smoke, and my sisters do. I always tell them "quit smoking, it's bad for your health, why do you smoke- it costs too much"... and then it hit me. I am doing the same thing as them, exposing my self to an unhealthy life style, I eat junk food, I don't work out- and it's bad for not only me- but my daughter as well. I'm ready to change, I don' want to be this person any more. So- here I am.

Replies

• Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck with your journey!!
  • wan2b_fatfree
    Options
    I am with you... join me!
  • Campnhike
    Campnhike Posts: 42
    Options
    Good luck to you!
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    You've come to the right place. There are a lot of supportive people on mfp. Good Luck
  • salinger1976
    salinger1976 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You sound sad, but sometimes we have to get to that place before we make a huge effort to change. Take this one day at a time, and you will soon start seeing results which will create more motivation. You can do this!