Low carb and sugar snacks?

Options
Any ideas?

Replies

• samuelgina91
    samuelgina91 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    chia pudding- you can control the amount of sugar in it but that has been my go to for the last few days
  • Lyrica7
    Lyrica7 Posts: 88 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Unsweetened Greek yogurt with strawberries or blueberries-sweeten how you like with lc sweetener, ham or turkey slices wrapped around string cheese or a pickle, hard boiled egg, serving of almonds or macadamia nuts, beef jerky, cream cheese in celery sticks, sardines, tuna salad in celery sticks, pepperoni chips, jalapeño poppers wrapped in bacon (no breading ), one minute muffin, caprese salad, add a tbl of heavy cream to diet root beer for a root beer float taste or to diet orange pop for a Creamsicle flavor
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Hb eggs
  • KM0692
    KM0692 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I saw this on You Tube: "Jell-O Ambrosia"

4 oz. cup sugar free Jell-O, chopped up in bowl; 1/4 cup Cool Whip mixed in. Break up a Clementine into small pieces and mix in.
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Cool whip and strawberries
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    beef jerky, string cheese, nuts
  • candylilacs
    candylilacs Posts: 614 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Strawberries! There is amount of Vitamin C and definitely promotes immunity. Blueberries (8 superfoods) and avocado!

46056954.png
  • Aniston_T
    Aniston_T Posts: 25 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hummus with vegetable sticks and flax seed crackers - there are a few carbs by not as many as other crackers. Also some vegetables have more carbs than others, celery or cucumber verses carrots for example.
  • Running_and_Coffee
    Running_and_Coffee Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I frequently have a few pieces of deli turkey (low sodium) as a snack. I also will cook salsa and egg whites or liquid egg whites.

I also make a "crepe" using 1/4 scoop of protein powder and 1/4 cup liquid egg whites. mix together and cook like a crepe in a pan. You can stuff with fresh fruit and a dollop of greek yogurt (plain with stevia added) to make it a really nice "dessert."
  • MrValves
    MrValves Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    pumpkin seeds
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Guacamole+spoon
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Unshelled seeds. A small portion lasts forever when you shell every seed individually.

Dark chocolate if you like bitter chocolate, the darker the lower in carbs. It's so rich that one square is enough. A 10 gram square of 90% Lindt chocolate, for example, has carbs and sugar comparable to a very small tomato. Speaking of tomatoes, that's another great snack.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Protein shakes/fluff
    - Low-carb protein powder (most of it is low-carb), frozen berries, unsweetened almond milk

Pepperoni sticks and string cheese

Raw veggies with dip

Flavoured almonds (my faves are Blue Diamond Habanero BBQ)

Halo Top icecream (or make your own with eggs, cream and erythritol)

Quest Bars

Pork rinds