WAY under sat and WAY over sunday...

Options
this weekend caught me......saturday i worked out early and went to my boyfriends mom's place for the weekend....it's WAY hard to eat right there as she cooks.....but we went out to eat at kelseys and i actually ate right...but it was a crazy day....i didn't eat lunch and with the work out i was WAY under and couldn't do anythiing about it as i wasn't going to eat at midnite....i was left with 600 calories!!!! eak!

so i made it worse by eating WAY over! too much bacon in the morning....too much roast beef and potatoes for dinner...skipping lunch again!:explode: :grumble: AND then superbowl!!!! coke and a kit kat and NO workout!!!!:noway: now i was OVER by 600 cals!

sorry just grumbling.......my wagon was going nice and straight till the weekend and then i hit a bump and my steering on the wagon was out of control!!! :laugh: lol....i fixed the steering now...i'm back on track!!!

thanks for listining to me whine..... hope everyone did better then me!!!.....:blushing:

Replies

• sherris
    sherris Posts: 112
    Options
    this weekend caught me......saturday i worked out early and went to my boyfriends mom's place for the weekend....it's WAY hard to eat right there as she cooks.....but we went out to eat at kelseys and i actually ate right...but it was a crazy day....i didn't eat lunch and with the work out i was WAY under and couldn't do anythiing about it as i wasn't going to eat at midnite....i was left with 600 calories!!!! eak!

so i made it worse by eating WAY over! too much bacon in the morning....too much roast beef and potatoes for dinner...skipping lunch again!:explode: :grumble: AND then superbowl!!!! coke and a kit kat and NO workout!!!!:noway: now i was OVER by 600 cals!

sorry just grumbling.......my wagon was going nice and straight till the weekend and then i hit a bump and my steering on the wagon was out of control!!! :laugh: lol....i fixed the steering now...i'm back on track!!!

thanks for listining to me whine..... hope everyone did better then me!!!.....:blushing:
  • lobita44
    lobita44 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about the weekend...it's over and done with! Just concentrate on this week!

By the way...ever tried taking the skin of chicken wings? Not really easy, but that's what I did trying not to go over...I also worked out an extra 30 minutes yesterday so I could have a couple of beers with those wings!

Good luck this week! :happy:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I'm sure 90% of us are on that wagon with u. I know I am.