5'7'' and 30 lbs to lose

Options
Anybody else have goals that are similar? I want to work really close with someone (or many someones!) so I can stay motivated. Maybe start a group? Thoughts? Ideas? Let me know!

Replies

• MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'7" and currently weigh 155 :smile: If a group could be started that would be fantastic! I have 15 to lose on my ticker and will re-evaluate then! I'm really excited :bigsmile:
  • rmjj5
    rmjj5 Posts: 55
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend...I am 5'6 and tryong to lose 40 pounds.

9508212.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Awesome! If you guys would like, I have a group that weighs in on Wednesdays if you'd like to join. If not, you can just friend me and we can motivate that way :)
  • magic144
    magic144 Posts: 1
    Options
    Me too! How do you start a ticker?
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    Me too! How do you start a ticker?

It's under tools! And you can use it in your message boards signature. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • plv2010
    plv2010 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have the exact same goals. Sending you a friend request. Good luck!
  • k8anderson
    Options
    Add me too. I'm 5'8' ish and I have really been struggling to lose weight, especially this summer.
  • ashleymmc20
    ashleymmc20 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'7" and have 30 pounds to lose from my starting weight! My goal is 130.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and have about 30 more lbs (total) to lose!! Let's get this going!! :):):)
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Oh m, me,me!, that's me exactly!! I was hoping to get there this month but that didn't happen, but I'll get there!
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and initially started with 35 lbs to lose. I've lost 20 so far.

You can add me if you'd like :)
  • kristi951
    kristi951 Posts: 2
    Options
    That is totally me. I lost 25 lbs last May-December but slipped back into my old ways and stopped working out as much. I made the committment to pick it back up last week and have 25-30 more pounds to lose. Add me if you'd like! :)
  • abeks
    abeks Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have exactly the same stats and hoping to lose 30 pounds before the end of October!
  • texasfrog1021
    Options
    Similar stats here, too. I started at 169.5 and want to be 135. I'll send a friend request and weigh in on Wednesday's, too!
  • cgates33
    cgates33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in the same position (with a wedding as my goal!). I need some motivation!!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    I posted a group ladies! 30 pounds and counting!
  • cabul3
    cabul3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    ME! i'm 5'7 = awesomeness. my first goal is down 22 lbs but then i'd like to lose anoher 6. that's *almost* 30 lbs....
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend - I'm new here, 5'7" and have a few pounds to lose!
  • zsspkx
    zsspkx Posts: 2
    Options
    5'8'' 20lbs need to lose, really need support.
  • Mollywater
    Mollywater Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yes! I am 5'7 and weigh 175 pounds. My goal weight is 145! I would love to join a group of women with similar sizes and goals.