Is posting pictures to critique wrong?

Options
I want to post pictures to see from an outside view what I need to improve on. Would this be ok to do so?

Replies

• tomwasilj3w
    tomwasilj3w Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I feel like you could look at the physique on any bodybuilder and see what areas you lack in compared to them. Posting pics of yourself would probably just mess with you mentally with all the criticism
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    I want to post pictures to see from an outside view what I need to improve on. Would this be ok to do so?

Just going from experience from when I used to post on bodybuilding derp com.... things like this typically don't end well. If you want that kind of feedback though, I'd recommend aforementioned website's forums since it's more common.
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    I feel like you could look at the physique on any bodybuilder and see what areas you lack in compared to them. Posting pics of yourself would probably just mess with you mentally with all the criticism

That's why I deleted it. You are right.
  • seximama2017
    seximama2017 Posts: 54 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    If you want honesty, that I can give you. If you want to hear what you want to hear then don't post. Just message a real friend with the same struggles and can relate. Maybe someone on your friends list or just post on your status and see what your friends say, but not on here.✌I really hate to see peeps struggle with emotional episodes when really, image is all in the eyes of the beholder.