HELP!! Gourmet chocolate apple #@!!%#@

Options
I know I know eating one half of a gourmet chocolate apple is suicide, it was a once in a weightloss lifetime treat..I am trying to figure how many calories and fat grams would be in one, maybe somebody who makes tthem could elp me..It was a granny smith apple, covered in milk chocolate with caramel underneath..any help would be so appreciated..thank you!!:mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble:

Replies

• ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    They usually cut those apples in like 8 wedges right?

I think 1 wedge would be around 125-150 calories. Depends on how thick the chocolate.

Homemade recipes have about 775 calories per apple.

So it really isn't that bad. Just cut back in other places, Moderation.
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    WOW, where the heck do I get an apple like that who cares about the calories I will eat the heck out of that :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • gandydancer
    gandydancer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Forgot to mention I did a 3 mile aerobic tape afterwards, but it is killing me not knowing the calories, does anyone know where I could find out the info in fact nobody makes them? I tried sources on internet but to no avail....hating myself cause I know better.
  • otgrouch
    otgrouch Posts: 21
    Options
    LiveStrong.com lists it as (Moyers choc caramel apple) 159cal 7g fat 21g carb 2g protein 24mg Sodium.... PER serving with about 6 servings per apple....Hope tis helps you out...
  • gandydancer
    Options
    Goot it at a place called The Chocolate Shoppe they have white and mild choc with nuts etc you can get anything as they will do whatever you want...I am ever going there again..could have eaten all of it..
  • cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    I LOVE THEM!!! But i can't find them anymore....

http://www.fatsecret.com/Diary.aspx?pa=fjrd&rid=1145920

I hope this helps, i donno if it is correct for you
  • heathergettingfit
    Options
    Here you go :happy:
    Calories in Granny Smith Apple, Gourmet Chocolatey Caramel Treat
    < http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-andrews-granny-smith-apple-gourmet-i156250 >

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size 1 serving ( g)
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories 380
    Calories from Fat 180
    Total Fat 20.0g
    Saturated Fat 4.2g
    Cholesterol 11mg
    Sodium 150mg
    Total Carbohydrates 43.0g
    Dietary Fiber 5.0g
    Sugars 33.0g
    Protein 9.0g
    Vitamin A 3% • Vitamin C 10%
    Calcium 9% • Iron 6%
  • gandydancer
    Options
    Thanks so much Heather, does that mean one apple? I found something that said 800 calories and 35 grams of fat, I like yours better...lol:flowerforyou:
  • heathergettingfit
    Options
    Not sure. It just states one serving. Maybe do an average of the two and call it good. :)
  • Rhian_81
    Rhian_81 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up about it. Just call it a slip up and move on. We all have to have a treat every now and again. The danger is when it becomes the norm and you stop caring how many gourmet chocolate apples you have. Thats when you should be worried. Hope you enjoyed it & don't panic, you deserved the treat.
  • Rhian_81
    Rhian_81 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WOW, where the heck do I get an apple like that who cares about the calories I will eat the heck out of that :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I laughed so hard at this :drinker:
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options

LOLLL this is EXACTLY what went through my head!! Yummers!!! :bigsmile:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    It was a granny smith apple, covered in milk chocolate with caramel underneath
    *drooooool*

Sorry, no clue how to track the calories. But OMG! that sounds delish!
  • gandydancer
    Options
    Loved that darn apple and am thinking of another one lol but hopefully I resist, they are so darn good tho.
  • fightingiris
    fightingiris Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love those apples! If they weren't like $6 a piece, I know I would have had them more often. Good thing they are so darned expensive!
  • gandydancer
    Options
    Yikes, I must have a super duper as it was I believe $10 or $12.00 still thinking about it...
  • fightingiris
    fightingiris Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow, maybe the price has went up or things are more expensive where you live?