bad week

Options
Ugh I thought i did ok. . .went for my walks.. .ate better. . though i didn't do good yesterday at the super bowl.. .but i got on the scale & gained a pound. . .ugh. . .its like i get stuck at this weight. .. please someone tell me its ok & i can do this!!!
I'm so hard on myself I could use some support right now. It's so easy for me to just wanna give up whenI don't see pos results.:sad:

Replies

• ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ugh I thought i did ok. . .went for my walks.. .ate better. . though i didn't do good yesterday at the super bowl.. .but i got on the scale & gained a pound. . .ugh. . .its like i get stuck at this weight. .. please someone tell me its ok & i can do this!!!
    I'm so hard on myself I could use some support right now. It's so easy for me to just wanna give up whenI don't see pos results.:sad:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    small_505734.gif

You can do this so don't give up!!!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    you are doing fine. just as your title to this post says - 'bad week', its not the only week. things will get better - stick to your food and make sure you drink lotsa water and you will be happy soon enough. keep in mind that you have probably lost inches too! :flowerforyou: hang in there! :heart:
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    What's a pound. Big deal. Look past it and keep on track! Get going on TODAY!
  • menjivas
    menjivas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    If you ate lots of sodium yesterday and bad foods, then it may be water retention. Relax...everyone falters once in a while
  • rond68
    Options
    Don't feel bad I lost 8 lbs the first week the next week I gained 1lb and this last week I didn't loose
    any.I stick to my diet and exercise.I don't know what to do next.
    RonD:mad:
  • cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    A pound is nothing. The body naturally fluctuates a couple pounds in either direction all the time. Don't be a slave to the scale. It's a pretty dumb instrument. :laugh: It can't tell you whether you gained fat, muscle, or water. :grumble: The only thing that matters is what it says over the long term, and even that can be meaningless if you don't have much fat to lose. Gaining muscle weight, on the other hand, is always a good thing. :happy: