HELP... 65 days till my cruise!

Options
Hi Everyone..

I have 65 days till my Cruise. I would love to lose 20 or more pounds before then and tone up as much as I can! I could use all the help I can get.

For excersice I plan on walking/jogging in the mornings Sunday-Friday and doing workout dvds after the workout.
As for eating... I HAVE NO CLUE!

I have a husband and an 8 year old so I would like to eat stuff they would like to but also keep it low calorie, high protein, high fiber but very healthy. Also I work full time but I am willing to cook as much as needed.

**do you think 20 or so pounds is do able in 65 days?

Can you please give me suggestions on what to do about my diet?

Replies

• LindseyDD
    LindseyDD Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    check out skinnytaste.com my hubby loves everything I have made from her website!
  • HaileyB03
    HaileyB03 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank You.. I am going to look at that now!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water. Add sodium tracking to your food diary. Prepare to be horrified. :bigsmile: Keep that number out of the red!
  • HaileyB03
    Options
    Thanks.. I will keep that in mind!
  • Persipan
    Persipan Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    It would help if we knew how tall you are and what nyou weigh now. If you have quite a bit of weight to lose overall, then losing around 2lb a week is safe and achievable. However, if you only have a little to lose then this will be much harder and probably less do-able. Either way, eating well and getting exercise is a good move, though!
  • ashleyjmorgan
    ashleyjmorgan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've lost 13 pounds in four weeks, but it hasn't been an easy journey. I've cut most meat out of my diet, added lots of fresh vegetables and fruits, and stayed under 1200 calories per day (I'm 5'1", 146 lbs now, started at 159 lbs)

I've chronicled my new diet here http://vegontherun.wordpress.com/ with my best friend. On the detox confessions page it goes more into it :)

Good luck!
  • HaileyB03
    Options
    I am 5'4 and weigh 143.