New to this site

Options
Alderaic
Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
Hi Guys,

joining in for a good and easy food tracker, and the added nutrition tracker to follow carbs/proteins etc...
I've been doing the power 90 program for 30 days now, and I am on a WW diet where I lost 45 pounds over the past 16 months.

I am kinda stuck on the scale, not too far from my goal, but I assume my WW points are not giving me enough direction so I decided to track each things separately to increase my protein intake and reduce the fat (though I think my fat is under control and my carbs were too high)

Looking forward to accomplish my goals and to also use this going forward even when I'm at my desired weight.

Replies

• terrie98
    terrie98 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hope you can find success here! I joined a while ago, but just started this seriously. It really helps to see how much of your daily calories come from certain foods. Helped me eliminate a lot of unhealthy choices that I thought were ok!
  • c_dudley
    c_dudley Posts: 14
    Options
    Good luck on your goals!
  • TinaLTaylor79
    TinaLTaylor79 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Welcome and hope yopu enjoy this sight..i love it!!! It has really helped me...i had only 10lbs left to go and when i joined here...i lost the last 10lbs in 4 weeks...now i am just maintaining.
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    thanks for the welcomes ;)

Hoping to reach my goals indeed, but also to make it easier overall to track, and to force myself to log ;)