Loving myfitnesspal

Options
I learned of this site playing around with my new android phone. I was looking for an application tha would help me count calories. Well I found this, and it counts calories and so much more. I have been using this tool now, starting my 2nd week and I have recommended it to friends and family. I cant wait to log in my foods and exercise daily. I have no doubt that myfitnesspal will help me to get back to my health weight and maintain.:happy:

Replies

• tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    That's what happened to me, I have a Droid X and I googled the best calorie counter apps. I found a comparison between MFP and another one, and this one ranked higher. I love it, and have also convinced several friends to try it out. It rocks, and it is free!
  • genesuncut
    Options
    I am hoping the same good luck.
  • georgiajuly
    georgiajuly Posts: 126
    Options
    I learned of this site playing around with my new android phone. I was looking for an application tha would help me count calories. Well I found this, and it counts calories and so much more. I have been using this tool now, starting my 2nd week and I have recommended it to friends and family. I cant wait to log in my foods and exercise daily. I have no doubt that myfitnesspal will help me to get back to my health weight and maintain.:happy:
    Same here! The ticker tells the tale.
  • jeanice66
    jeanice66 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ha me too... I also love the extra things this site does like syncs from computer to phone so you can enter in either place. I love how the phone app has a food scanner - my husband gets a kick out of me beeping in the kitchen scanning all my foods. There is so much to love about this place - welcome aboard!
  • terrie98
    terrie98 Posts: 49
    Options
    Good Luck!!
  • tkirkes
    tkirkes Posts: 121
    Options
    This site is pretty awesome... I'm newbie on here but Its been really great so far and easy to use! Good luck on your journey, Hope you reach your goals!!!