Looking for friends with open diaries

Wanting to expand my menu a bit with more interesting, low calorie food choices.

Add me or each other if you are wanting the same

Replies

• mohamedahmed07
    mohamedahmed07 Posts: 161 Member
    I'm on a ketogenic diet tho, but you're welcome in my dairy
  • ldwatene
    ldwatene Posts: 150 Member
    I'm on a ketogenic diet tho, but you're welcome in my dairy

I keep seeing mentions of keto. It will be interesting to see the types of foods you eat.
  • brodi3man
    brodi3man Posts: 61 Member
    keto as well. friend request sent.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    My diary is open to the public so knock yourself out snooping, and fwiw, I'm also Keto (heh).
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Kosher vegetarian. I eat healthy-ish, with room for treats.
  • beanfacekilla
    beanfacekilla Posts: 69 Member
    My diary open. I try for 40% carbs, 35% protein, 25% fat. I've been in a deficit for 6 weeks, losing 1.5-2lbs a week.
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 306 Member
    My diary is also open, I have recently gone back to Vegetarianisim, but other than that I eat all kinds of things. Feel free to add. More the merrier.
  • candylilacs
    candylilacs Posts: 614 Member
    My diary is also open. I am an omnivore!
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    My diary is open. I don't eat super healthy but generally range 1200-2100 calories a day.
  • Badunkadunk_Buster
    Badunkadunk_Buster Posts: 184 Member
    My diary is open and I'm a daily logger.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm a pre-logger. Sometimes two weeks in advance, so I know that's a little crazy, but I'm a planner and it helps a lot.
  • Fitfromfat17
    Fitfromfat17 Posts: 56 Member
    Diary open here :)
  • rachelagoodill
    rachelagoodill Posts: 13 Member
    Diary is open, feel free to add me
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Open diary here too, on no special type of meal plan, just trying to keep within my calorie goal and make slightly better choices to hit my macro goals, it doesn't always happen but sure I'm losing weight at a healthy rate anyway :smile: feel free to add me
  • vivelajackie
    vivelajackie Posts: 321 Member
    Open diary. My stuff during the week is basically the same for convenience but who knows?
  • Amyfinch0
    Amyfinch0 Posts: 22 Member
    Open diary! Try to log every day, excluding takeaways and meals out. Vegetarian. :smile:
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Open diary. Total omnivore working on increasing my protein. I meal prep, rely on leftovers, and go on food jags (this week it's breakfast for dinner!) So if you see the same stuff don't be alarmed.
  • Feah87
    Feah87 Posts: 3 Member
    I follow THM (Trim Healthy Mama...but a lot of guys have success on it too, including my hubby). Feel free to check out my food diary. 40 pounds down, 45 to go! Somewhat Keto, but emphasis on lots of protein and separating "fuels" (macros) within each meal. For example, a carb focused meal would have no more than 45 grams of net carbs and no more than 5 grams of fat. A fat focused meal wouldn't have any more than 10 grams of net carbs. No calorie counting here!
  • livesinpjs
    livesinpjs Posts: 27 Member
    Open diary for your viewing pleasure haha
  • Iamnotasenior
    Iamnotasenior Posts: 234 Member
    Open diary. I'm a "pescatarian" (no meat, but do eat seafood).