300lbs+ starting? Need friends at the same starting point!

SimplyAdia
SimplyAdia Posts: 39 Member
Hello! My name is Adia and I'm 5'10 and 345lbs. I'm looking for other friends starting around the same! Please add me!

Replies

• mikeynooms
    mikeynooms Posts: 10 Member
    Hi! I was 350, down to 300 ATM and need friends to push me on too! Not sure how to add tho!
  • SimplyAdia
    I added you!
  • BeUncommon
    BeUncommon Posts: 116 Member
    Sent you a request hun... Feel free to add me as well anyone else working on the big loss!!
  • Stravides
    Stravides Posts: 5 Member
    I am about 315lbs at the moment - down from 330 - looking for people in the same boat ;)
  • kateavis12
    kateavis12 Posts: 1 Member
    Me!!!!?! I have a lot to lose too.
  • SimplyAdia
    Added everyone!
  • tallglassofjessica
    tallglassofjessica Posts: 12 Member
    I'm 5'11 at 250. Starting my journey today.
  • ladylaurasmith
    ladylaurasmith Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me too. I haven't been on the app in a while and would like to lose 150 lbs
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    I started at 295 feel free to add me!
  • moreclan9
    moreclan9 Posts: 54 Member
    I started at 333 (Probably more but I refused to even look for several weeks). Today 293. I'd love to be added.
  • novio50
    novio50 Posts: 778 Member
    1st journey, I started around 295 or so. Ain't going back but you can add if you want. Let's get it!
  • larryc251
    larryc251 Posts: 143 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I started at 341 and went down to 235 in 6 months. Gained 7 lbs so I'm at 242 currently because of losing motivation with dealing with divorce but I'm back at it again. I'm 25 and 6' btw. My goal is 190 as of right now but that may change, not sure yet. As long as you stick with a healthy diet and excerice it's definitely achievable!
  • Cathietc
    Cathietc Posts: 66 Member
    I started at 286. Anyone can feel free to add me
  • ginnyhague33
    ginnyhague33 Posts: 2 Member
    Today is my first day back. Feeling overwhelmed with the amount of weight I have to lose (180 lbs)
    Would love to be added. Can someone tell me how to add others? :) I can't seem to figure out how to add anyone.
  • Moz2ie
    Moz2ie Posts: 17 Member
    edited May 2017
    Hi everyone! I'm not sure how you add people but I am just restarting this journey. I am currently 165kgs (363 pounds) and aiming for 70kg (155 pounds). I am 5'8 and 44 years old. I could really do with some support on this long challenge!
  • ArtsykidLain
    ArtsykidLain Posts: 4 Member
    Im 310. Need friends to keep me motivated. I have major depression and ptsd and having a support group with the same goals wouls really help.
  • mesw68
    mesw68 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm somewhere around 320 and could use some support as well...feel free to add me!
  • Tymeshia
    Tymeshia Posts: 194 Member
    I'm at my highest weight 254. I've lost before on this site and got down to 170. This site does work. I gained weight after starting a master program and losing my father. I'm ready to get back. Please add me
  • emilyrosefranc
    emilyrosefranc Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, starting this time at 236lbs, I've added everyone. We can do this <3
  • darkshadowlouise
    darkshadowlouise Posts: 9 Member
    Hi I'm 318, feel free to add me