New to this site

Options
Just started using this site 2 days ago at the suggestion of a friend who has lost over 50 lbs. I am very excited to get back into the swing of things and could really use some motivation from others here on the site! Look forward to sharing this journey with you!!

Replies

• bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Good luck! It's a great resource...my best advice is just to stay active even on bad days. Cheers!
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Check in everyday with your food diary...and believe in yourself x
  • lmvince
    lmvince Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want to.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I just finished my second week and I've lost 3 pounds so far. (I slack off on the weekends. Too much family activites) It's been educational to see where I'm logging my calories. I've never kept a food diary before. good luck.
  • Boo67
    Boo67 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is my third week. I started tracking food on my phone in May but only looked up this site recently. It's helped so much in so many ways. Keeps me so switched on & motivated. Getting back to the old 'me' again & lovin it. Add me if you'd like a supportive friend. :smile:
  • Boo67
    Boo67 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi @Tomomatic, you hit the mark exactly. I thought I was good during week (like to slack at weekends - family life) but am shocked at what I've been tracking. On the straight & narrow now tho.