Macros

I started my healthy living August 1st of 2016. I have lost 73 pound but have now hit a wall. I'm thinking I may need to adjust my macros goal but just not sure to what. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Replies

• heal_thy_core
    heal_thy_core Posts: 2 Member
    Depends on your body and life style to some extent. If you are working out then you should aim for a lot of protein, and if you are carb sensistive then you might wanna cut back on that.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,383 Member
    Many different macro combinations work for different people. Find what works best for you.

My macros are 65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs - also known as low-carb/keto. But many people would be happy with 75-80% carbs. There's a lot of wiggle room, but it's pretty universally agreed that protein is important!
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Right now I'm carb cycling and practice 3 low carb days and 1 high carb day (repeat). This is short term and hopefully then I can just maintain. I only have about 10 pounds to lose. Like others have said depends on a lot of things. This fit journey is all trial and error for what works best for each individual. Good luck