Vegetarian about to Start Insanity Max 30

Options
I converted to vegetarian but haven't done any real intense workouts. I start Insanity Max 30 on the 18th. Any recipes or suggestions from all my fellow Vegetarians and Vegans?!

I'm still learning a lot and eventually went to convert to Vegan.

Replies

• sweetjend78
    sweetjend78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This article has some great information to get you started.
    http://www.nomeatathlete.com/vegetarian-diet-athletes/
  • tiffaninghs
    tiffaninghs Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    why do u think it would be an issue? cause ur not eating meat?? thats silly. just be plant based. i cant say "go vegan" because thats the ethical side and u seem to be just health based. load up on clean grains and veggies. honestly you'll fair better on ur health journey by cutting out the animal cruelty and animal slaughter
  • diiartejess
    diiartejess Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I converted to vegetarian back in July for animal cruelty and slaughter reasons.. but I don't consider myself vegan because I'm not 100% true to it. I've cut out make up and home products but I'm not perfect and I have slip ups. I don't eat meat but I catch myself eating a lot of other junk
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Insanity max 30 is awesome!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,154 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian (for 43 years). I'm an athlete (for about a dozen or so years). If you're going to be active, don't lowball the protein (I like at least 0.8g per pound of healthy goal weight as a target), drink plenty of water, and play hard. Oh, and eat your veggies. And fat. ;)
  • diiartejess
    diiartejess Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you that helps alot