Don't want friends, but I'd like to chat.

Options
Hit me with PM and we can chat about life, tell jokes, and share stories about our youth. Oh, and if you want to talk fitness that's cool too ;)

Replies

• natthefrenchone
    natthefrenchone Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Technically, that's a friend :p (i'm kidding). Have a great day
  • freeforms79
    freeforms79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ok, let me clarify. I want to talk to people but not make a commitment to commenting on your wall, or showing anyone my actual fitness goals and activities ;)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    so...just chat here in the forums? I don't add friends either.
  • freeforms79
    Options
    one night stands are fine, but can I have your number before you leave? haha
  • freeforms79
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

Oh, we'll have our fun. But I know you'd never call me. I'd be keeping my ringer on max and clutching my phone closely to my bosom, waiting for the vibration. Hoping, waiting, silently and slowly despairing...

But if I don't ask for the number then you will think the time we spent wasn't special. Its really just a courtesy thing. That's why you just give me a fake number...
  • freeforms79
    Options
    Buyer beware

Not selling anything yet. But if you are interested, I do have some exciting news about a timeshare investment in Puerto Rico!
  • boogieavery
    boogieavery Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i'm on this while at work. but it's nice to just say hi to people
  • jasonbourneabs
    jasonbourneabs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    message me anytime
  • freeforms79
    Options

Oh, we'll have our fun. But I know you'd never call me. I'd be keeping my ringer on max and clutching my phone closely to my bosom, waiting for the vibration. Hoping, waiting, silently and slowly despairing...

But if I don't ask for the number then you will think the time we spent wasn't special. Its really just a courtesy thing. That's why you just give me a fake number...

But I might accidently fall in love with you and give you my real number. One never knows with these things. One of us might start building castles in the sky.

Well I don't know anything about castle building, especially in the sky, but I can tell you that if you are going to give me your real number then this just became something more than a one night stand. Frankly, I don't feel comfortable with it... didn't I already tell you I fear commitment?
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Buyer beware

Not selling anything yet. But if you are interested, I do have some exciting news about a timeshare investment in Puerto Rico!

Let me rephrase my answer...

Ladies... BEWARE

We get it. It's harmless. Anyway, meadow has him locked.

giphy.gif
  • cmriverside
    Options
    I'm more interested in jasonbourne's AV image...
  • cmriverside
    Options
    ...and by "interested" I mean. . .

7262bd727b27dcffc5c948acc103d38a.jpg
  • freeforms79
    Options
    Buyer beware

Ladies... BEWARE

giphy.gif

Haha, not locked by anyone on here at the moment. Talk among yourselves, I will return to move the conversation along at a later date...
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Buyer beware

Ladies... BEWARE

giphy.gif

Haha, not locked by anyone on here at the moment. Talk among yourselves, I will return to move the conversation along at a later date...

True he's not...although I got his # if anyone would like it

I'll take @jasonbourneabs any day though
  • mrwineismybf
    Options
    message me anytime
    Ok, let me clarify. I want to talk to people but not make a commitment to commenting on your wall, or showing anyone my actual fitness goals and activities ;)

HAAahaha both of you guys have pm'd me..fancy seeing y'all on the same thread :D

Ha...my fav girl....that's hilarious...I could probably guess...we're they giving u advice on fitness too!?
  • freeforms79
    Options
    message me anytime

HAAahaha both of you guys have pm'd me..fancy seeing y'all on the same thread :D

Ha...my fav girl....that's hilarious...I could probably guess...we're they giving u advice on fitness too!?

I have learned to never give advice, nobody takes me seriously anyway...
  • boogieavery
    boogieavery Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    ol' boy seriously pm'd me... i don't want to talk to you about that? BUYER BEWARE!
  • mrwineismybf
    Options
    Haha fun times