Mom of five, not finished yet, with pics!

Options
Otto132
Otto132 Posts: 18 Member
edited May 2017 in Success Stories
I've been at this for 19 weeks, and have lost 34 pounds (so about a pound and a half per week, though I am slowing down now as I get closer to my goal). I started around 161 and am 127 now. I think my goal is 110 ish. That being said, I may find I am happy heavier than that. I kind of just randomly picked the number based on my height and frame. I am 5'2. I eat what I want, but within my calorie goal, and weigh most everything.
caxdxor8t5n9.jpg
lao9056fb84t.jpg

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm a shorty too (5'1'') so your pics are very inspiring. My goal weight is about 110 too.
  • Otto132
    Options
    So, "Mom of five, not finished yet, with pics!" Are you saying you are having more kids?
    Lol. :D
  • frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I think I need to weigh my food since portion control is what I struggle with. What scale do you use?
  • Otto132
    Options
    frida001 wrote: »
    I think I need to weigh my food since portion control is what I struggle with. What scale do you use?

This is the one I use, nothing special about it, I just chose an inexpensive one from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018LXSPEA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! WTG!!
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Nice job! :)
  • minkatinka2017
    minkatinka2017 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look great! What a difference, well done!
  • nissarayna
    nissarayna Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go, and that figure before ... I must say looked great too for having 5 tiny humans!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Awesome just the encouragement I needed. I have 7 kids and people think I'm crazy trying to lose weight at this season of life. I'm down 30 in 6 months. Btw love your floors
  • OY74NmFGBL
    OY74NmFGBL Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • Otto132
    Options
    Awesome just the encouragement I needed. I have 7 kids and people think I'm crazy trying to lose weight at this season of life. I'm down 30 in 6 months. Btw love your floors

Thanks! About the floors, believe it or not, they are vinyl planks, not wood.
  • BellaDre423
    BellaDre423 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Truly inspiring and motivating! Thank you for sharing!
  • rlynnlopez2017
    rlynnlopez2017 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing!
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,425 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, you look fantastic
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! Could I ask if you were exercising and what was your calorie goal? Were you eating back your exercise calories? Thank you so much!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Otto132 wrote: »

Thanks! About the floors, believe it or not, they are vinyl planks, not wood.

Awesome thanks
  • MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!