Looking for friends who have 100+ pounds to lose....

Options
2»

Replies

• purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • Aftronthegreat
    Aftronthegreat Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I started at 306lbs- I'm looking to lose 100 and then once I reach that another 50 :smile: its a long road but well worth it! Feel free to add me!
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I started at 290 I am 255 now and around 100 to go. We can all do it :)
  • saviestylist16
    saviestylist16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking for friends as well to help motivate and encourage me through my journey and I would like to do the same for them. When I began using MFP this year I weighed 260 I am currently at 237 and my goal is 145 do I've got 92 lbs. to go! I am ashamed to say that at 24 years old I have high blood pressure and I am risk for developing diabetes and I cannot have that. Some day I hope to get healthy enough to get off the extra medications and I would like to have some confidence back. Feel free to add me everyone
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    155lbs to go here. Happy help cheer others on.
  • Cathietc
    Cathietc Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I restarted with 126 to loose and am working my way down
  • 1LonelyRose
    1LonelyRose Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 100 lbs in total. Since January I have lost 42 lbs by restricting calories, weighing my foods, logging everything I put in my mouth and working out 5 days a week. It's a constant struggle but it can be done! Feel free to add me as a friend and I wish you well in your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
  • Jakeemblem123
    Jakeemblem123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've gotta lose 62lbs came close before with mfp it does work just log everything you eat & drink that isn't 0kcal otherwise your cheating yourself feel free to add good luck everyone on their journeys x
  • seppat97
    seppat97 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 95 pounds because I am 5' 1/2''. I might as well face it. Let's face it together!