Looking for Accountability Buddy

Options
One thing I have realized that I am lacking in my life, for my health and wellness goals, is an accountability buddy. Discipline and structure are two major components that I definitely need help developing within myself. I think having a buddy that is committed to health and fitness will give me the major push I need to hold me accountable to putting in the work at the gym and stop making all my excuses for just be lazy.

I am located in Charleston, SC, but I am looking for online and over the phone friends and buddies to like check in daily or regularly with and monitor each other's habits and progress.

Thanks for listening,

Billy

Replies

• intelligentevil
    intelligentevil Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm down. :)
  • twilson1157
    twilson1157 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need the same. I love to workout but I travel the USA so I can make lots of excuses
    Tim
  • Jackolack
    Jackolack Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had the best results having friends who cheered me on. I have struggled with injuries that have side tracked my goals. Hoping to find those types of friends again. Feel free to add me.
  • cackley912
    cackley912 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also need an online accountability buddy! I have to make major changes. I want to be able to keep up with my kids.
  • Jackolack
    Jackolack Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am looking for that as well
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily, and happy to help! Always looking for more friends - add if you like!